The Support Staff report is focused on clinical staff that are not providers (nurse, medical assistant, etc.)
See below for a video tutorial on the Support Staff Report.
Interpreting the Report
There are two metrics we focus on for this report: patients rooms and average touch time.
- Patients Roomed: This is simply the total number of patients roomed for the selected time period.
- Average Minutes per Touch: This is the average amount of time that support staff are spending with patients in the exam room for the selected time range.
Navigating the Report
- Change the time range using the time line selector
- Filter by site, department, or provider using the drop down menus on the left
- View the report trending annually, quarterly, monthly, or weekly with the Group By buttons
- View the report by site, department, or provider by using the Group By buttons.
- Use this report in staff performance reviews.
- The nurse/clinical assistance play a key role in managing the flow of patients through the health center. They will be able to make the biggest difference in cycle times.